In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), we provide you with our company’s identification data.
- Corporate name: FEDERACION ESPAÑOLA DE ORTESISTAS Y PROTESISTAS
- Tax identification number: VAT G28819191
- Registered office: CALLE ROSARIO PINO, 6 1º B, 28020, MADRID
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 915716640
FEDERACION ESPAÑOLA DE ORTESISTAS Y PROTESISTAS, en adelante FEDERACION ESPAÑOLA DE ORTESISTAS Y PROTESISTAS, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is the Responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and Organic Law (ES) 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPD) on the protection of personal data, for which you are provided with the following processing information:
Purpose of processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The planned operation to carry out the processing is:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by emailabout ORTOMedicalCare (Spanish Orthopaedic Fair Trade), present or future, that enable commercial communications. These communications will be carried out by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its services. Third parties will never have access to personal data.
Data communications: FEDERACION ESPAÑOLA DE ORTESISTAS Y PROTESISTAS, will not transfer information to third parties without prior user consent, except in the following cases: when it is authorised by Law.
• User Rights:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification and deletion of their data and to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if he/she considers that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
- Contact details to exercise your rights:
- Address: CALLE ROSARIO PINO, 6 1º B, 28020, MADRID
- E-mail: email@example.com
OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL DATA PROVIDED BY THE USER
The User, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, expressly and freely and unequivocally accepts that their data are necessary for the provider to be able to deal with their request. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred under any circumstances to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is to be made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand. All data requested through the website are obligatory.
Que de conformidad con lo dispuesto en las normativas vigentes en protección de datos personales, el RESPONSABLE está cumpliendo con todas las
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the Spanish Law of General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and Organic Law on Data Protection (LOPD) regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the RGPD and Article 4 of the LOPD, by which they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the RGPD and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.